Home Search  Register
It is currently 26 Mar 2017, 15:48

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10033 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 664, 665, 666, 667, 668, 669  Next
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning
PostPosted: 13 Feb 2017, 11:29 
Super Duper Fan

Morning. :wave

It's a beautiful sunny morning, the only one we are expecting this week apparently, so I'm making the most of it! I have spent far too much time looking out of the window at our local pheasant and a couple of squirrels raiding my bird food!

Don't think we will make it to France again this week, I'm waiting for the estate agent to come back with a price for multiple skips! We've never used one and I don't know how much we can get into one skip but I'm fairly sure we are going to need at least two! We have a boat delivery due on Thursday, so with Wednesday preparing, Thursday unloading and Friday checking everything over, I think that's this week accounted for. :roll:

Oh Cathy, what a thing to happen! I know it was a nice surprise, in a way, but it's probably everyone's worst nightmare, having such important visitors with no warning at all! I think it's unlikely, as they will choose someone they know well, but I'm going to smarten the house up a bit, as they are in Southampton to-morrow and it's not far! :shock :faint:

Great to see you around Kate! :) I hope the BP is settling down a bit. Lovely photos. ;;

I really hope you keep your job Natalie, that's such bad luck when you had found something you like. ::

Hope your cold is getting better Johanne, we need you to be out walking taking the beautiful photos! :)

Hope your recovery is progressing modaisy, so pleased to hear the op is over with. ::

Hi to Soo and anyone else around. :wave Have a good day everyone. :)

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2017, 07:59 
Admin

Morning :wave

:shiv: again this morning but not too bad and at least it's dry

Nothing much to report - got a new programme for lappie yesterday as needed updated for Windows 10, so all sorted there ;) ;) Got lots to do with it on my days off now :phew: :phew: Done a quick Asda visit this morning before work - didn't need much but the 'G4 fairy' was doing her 'sprinkling' :gig: :gig: :gig: :gig: :gig: Even went to Tesco but looks like they don't stock it :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap:

Work is guddling along and being fairly busy with her not being in this week - love coming in early well before anyone as I can play G4 Love Songs to my heart's content ;) ;) ;) ;) :love :love :love :love

:: :: to all and extra :: to any who need them

Byeeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2017, 13:10 
Super Duper Fan

Hi all, just an update, hand coming along nicely, can,t use it properly yet, going to hospital clinic on Monday hopefully get all clear so I can drive, Can't change gear at moment.

Cathy you are a star, couldn't hear a word you said because of the bleeps. Jon was laughing you made his day lol

Nice to read your posts,

love modaisy x

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2017, 15:29 
Admin

modaisy wrote:
Cathy you are a star, couldn't hear a word you said because of the bleeps. Jon was laughing you made his day lol

Nice to read your posts,

love modaisy x

I have asked him for the 'unedited' version as sure I didn't swear that much and the reply I got was 'LOL' which to me means they bleeped more than was needed - little bu**ers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slap :slap :slap :slap I did notice that it's Mike who seems to be taking the films but Jonathan took mine !!! :gig: :gig:

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017, 11:16 
Admin

Mild and dry this morning ;;

Nothing much to report from up here just same old, same old

Work is guddling along and a busy day today so it should fly in for me

Good to see the guys in a Hossie yesterday - I had mentioned that when they visited me and Mike had said maybe next time, so glad they did one anyway - maybe we could have a Hossie Tour round the country next as I know their music got me thru a traumatic time in Hossie a few years back !! :gig: :gig:

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2017, 14:20 
Super Duper Fan

Hello
I hope that you are all well
Not lot of news my end
Just thrilled with responce the lads got durring the promotion tour
Modaisy how things now
thank you Claudette it is highly unlikely that I keep my job as contract end of the year
Reading the bumph it seems that contracts only going to be like that in future and I think it be last in first to go and as jobs going in junior school and reorganision of it all it be those whom worked less then time needed for reduncancy pay across infant and junior school and last in first to go is my guess
TA's jobs are up creek in my view and also TA's be doing what I am currently doing come September
I am not listing all but am thinking
Edit that is infant and junior schools and seems 3 from my level in my section prob same in junior school but find out more in March

Best football team: Arsenal

PostPosted: 16 Feb 2017, 08:12 
Admin

Mild and drizzly this morning

Nothing much to report just same old, same old altho DH did say that last night was a bit of an anti-climax after last Wednesday night's shenanigans !!! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Feeling a bit iffy today - sore back (kidney area) so have a cold patch on, and sicky and shivery - must have bug Son2 had other day - still I shall soldier on :2: :2:

Work is gudlding along and being kept busy this week

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2017, 08:03 
Admin

:shiv: this morning but dry and forecast is for 16 degrees next week and then back to :shiv: !! :shock

Feeling a bit more human today - put on plenty of Deep Freeze Gel last night on knees, backs of knees and lower back and got a decent night's sleep which is unusual for me - could really have just stayed in bed where I was this morning but it's 'frantic Friday' in here at work !! Babysitting 3 girls tomorrow night as it's Kirsty's birthday Sunday so Son 3 is taking her out for a meal - romantic sod that he is :love Halle is now crawling - she was pushing herself backwards last weekend on our laminate flooring - she's a lazy wee soul as her big sisters both get her what she wants, so progress on that front now - there'll be no stopping her now - still no teeth thru yet and hair is coming along slowly and she'll be one on 3rd March !! :roll: :roll:

Work is guddling along and kept busy - will be hammering it today again :phew: :phew:

Got album playing on PC while doing some early filing so I can concentrate on typing today - will be an emotion wreck by the time it gets to the end :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: , not one particular track I really like - just the WHOLE album - all to do with the wonderful harmonies for me :1: :1: :1: :1: :love :love :love :love With these guys I know the feeling of your heart bursting with pride !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;; ;; :clapp :clapp

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2017, 15:41 
Super Duper Fan

Afternoon,

Just popped in to say hello.
I have had a flu type bug (so much for the flu jab) and then my diverticulitis flared up so have been on antibiotics for a week.
Still very painful so have'nt been able to do much.
Getting fed up with it now.

Hope you are feeling better today Cathy.

Hope things are still going well after your op.Modaisy.

Fingers crossed that you will be able to go to France soon Claudette.

Hi :wave Natalie and anyone else who is around.

Have a good weekend everyone.

xxxx

PostPosted: 20 Feb 2017, 11:38 
Super Duper Fan

It's dull and grey this morning but quite warm. A lot of things in the garden are starting to grow and I hope we don't get a spell of bad weather now, which will cause damage to new shoots. We could easily get some sharp frosts yet, must not assume that winter is over, although that would be nice!

I did a lot of tidying in the garden yesterday and it is looking quite nice, even if there aren't many flowers yet. I have three hellebores and large pot of yellow crocuses, plus some pansies and a few early dwarf irises, so there is some colour out there. :)

I also painted a second wall in our bedroom. I really hope I can finish it before our new bed arrives. To paint the next wall, I am going to have to take down the curtains, and that will hold me up! Yesterday was easy, as it was one of the walls that meets the slopping ceiling, quite low down, so not a massive area to paint!

Hope you are feeling better Johanne. I had to look up diverticulitis, that sounds very unpleasant. ::

Hope you are feeling better too Cathy. At least the album should be having a soothing effect. ;)

I hope things at work will be better than you expect Natalie, you seem to be doing a great job, perhaps someone will recognise that.

Delighted to hear you are getting on well modaisy. Being able to drive again will make a big difference. :)

Hi to anyone else around and have a good Monday everyone. :wave

PostPosted: 21 Feb 2017, 08:47 
Admin

Mild and dry up here altho a bit :shiv:

Nothing much to report - had a busy day yesterday on day off with Podiatrist coming then had to go to Asda for some bits and bobs and some #G4Fairy :gig: then back home to do some lappie work and run out of blue ink for printer :roll: :roll: and made a pot of lentil soup for tea :phew: Leg was giving me pain all weekend as ligament on right leg went just at side/back of knee, left one went a couple of months back but it's OK for now - just gives pain when going from sitting to standing and standing to sitting :soap: :soap: GOt a cutter for veg etc - like scissors with a little platform bit in place of a bottom blade - made chopping the carrots for the soup so much easier http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Scissors- ... SwA3dYOgFf

Work is guddling along I think altho I had to clear 4 boxes before I cold get into my desk this morning and move a pile of 6 empty ones !!! Such consideration :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: No doubt be full of moans bout her week off last week !!!!! No doubt I'll be busy with at least 3 Clinics today as she will have mega work to do for Friday Meeting stuff as per - always such a hassle for her when it's hr turn, I seem to cope OK so why can't she as she's been doing it longer than me !! :dunno: :dunno: :soap: :soap:

Byeeeeeee
:wave

PostPosted: 22 Feb 2017, 08:08 
Admin

Mild and dry this morning ;;

Had to go to Asda yet again as forgot stuff for work yesterday - thought I had enough but ........... no :roll: :roll: #G4Fairy struck again then !! :gig: :gig: Noticed they had that scissor thingy I got - I got mine from USA as saw it on Facebook, but ebay have them and I put the link in yesterday's post at £5+ but I see Asda now have them (in the JML type thingy bit) at £14.97 !!!!!!! :shock :shock :shock :shock Nothing much to report from up here at the moment - all quiet now

Work is guddling along as per altho there was an incident yesterday that told me my place in here as the Bossman forgot about a meeting he had to go to so her behind me took his wife home and comment was from him a thanks and her comment was about having A secretary in here - so assuming I'm just a dogsbody that clears up then as I suspected !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap:

Byeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 23 Feb 2017, 08:44 
Admin

Mild but :shiv: as well out there this morning and forecast is for snow but drizzling and windy for now (?Doris)

Nothing much to report from here just same old, same old

Work is guddling along altho as per, I seem to be doing most of it and Bossman wants a meeting this morning to discuss a few things - to do with Friday Meeting I presume as they changed things a few months back but, personally, I think they should have left it alone :dunno: :dunno:

Claudette - how's the house sale/clearing coming along ??

Mo - how are the hands now ??

Yvonne - have you got rid of your lurgy yet ??

Byeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2017, 08:25 
Admin

A touch of frost this morning and car door was stuck a bit and took about 5mins to defrost windscreen

Quick Asda visit as I noticed Son2's empty milk carton on worktop, so milk, bread, digestives (for DH) and cream crackers amongst other things and some batteries for an expected 'delivery' :gig: just hope this lot don't get lost in post as have a time limit for delivery as they are gifts for 'someone' :gig: :gig: :gig: :gig: Son2 got a pack from Audi Glasgow last night when he got in - lanyard with VIP pass, golden raffle ticket and a bar of Wonka Chocolate !!!! He's going to their event on Saturday with a view to getting his car upgraded as it's getting on a bit and he says his electrics are playing up (central locking) - he's had it a good few years now tho so no shame to it altho it is in pristine condition and could easily be put straight onto forecourt when he changes over ;; ;;

Work is guddling along as per

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2017, 11:55 
Super Duper Fan

It's raining and windy this morning. It was raining so hard in the night, it woke me up a couple of times. At least I didn't need to top up the fountain and the bird bath this morning! :roll:

I looks like we may finally get to France to-morrow, to start sorting out what we want to dump in the skips. We moved things from house to house for more than 25 years, as we always had plenty of storage space, now it has come back to haunt us! We've just had a car port installed in front of our garage, so we can get my little car out and use the garage for storage, I hope temporarily!

I painted another wall in our bedroom yesterday, the difficult one with the window and the radiator. Just one more wall to go, the one behind the bed. I'm determined to finish before the new bed arrives, I've got a couple of weeks to get it finished. :)

Seems you are having a busy time at work as usual Cathy. I hope the 'politics' are not causing too much trouble at the moment. I remember all the hassle when I used to have a 'proper job'. Quite pleased I'm setting in my office on my own! ;)

If seems that no-one else has been around for a few days, hope everything is OK.

Have a good Monday everyone. :wave

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10033 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 664, 665, 666, 667, 668, 669  Next