Home Search  Register
It is currently 26 Mar 2017, 15:55

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10033 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 665, 666, 667, 668, 669
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning
PostPosted: 13 Mar 2017, 20:18 
Super Duper Fan

Evening,

It has been a warm and sunny day.
We went shopping this morning and went to see Mum this afternoon.

Yesterday we went fora walk on Upper Hollesey Common and we were lucky enough to see a Great Grey Shrike (a bird).
As we drove through the village we saw a flock of Waxwings.

we went on to Shingle Street for a late lunch and had another short walk along the sea wall.

Pleased your poorlies are feeling better Cathy.

Hope you can finally sort out things in France soon Claudette.
Have you still got cats?

Hope things are still going well with you Modaisy.

Hi Natalie.
Will we see you next week in London?

xxxx

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2017, 10:28 
Super Duper Fan

Hello
I hope that everyones well
I did something silly I did towel wash and I forgot to take it out of the washing machine that was yesterday and today I forgot to switch on the kettle
Yes Yvonne I am going to London next week
Claudette must be nightmare to sort everything out
Cathy special extra hug for you
I am not listing all but am thinking

Best football team: Arsenal

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2017, 11:17 
Admin

Morning :wave

Sun is shining up here again this morning altho a bit on the windy side - was a lovely day yesterday as well ;;

Day off yesterday - using up last of annual leave - so had some printing to do so got 2 sets of compatible inks in Asda as I know my printer and tends to print in stripes at times :soap: :soap: and uses up in to clean nozzle heads - anyway was being a complete ar*e and when I replaced Blue ink it would not recognize it and then told me I needed to replace it again as was empty !!! Did this and it said the same so finally gave up :dunno: :dunno: Son2 went out to Asda later on and asked him to get me the proper ink but he came back with the compatible again :slap so he then went and took it back and got the proper ink which is twice the price :shock :shock Never bothered for a bit, so tried later on before replacing with proper ink and it worked fine with no stripes for most of the jobs even when I had to replace other colours with compatible it did a brilliant job !!!! :soap: :soap: :roll: :roll: I GIVE UP !!!! :soap: :soap: :roll: :roll: :dunno: :dunno: Jobs all done and printed out now :phew: :phew:

Work is guddling along altho she's not in today - short notice day off yet again !!! Noticed she was off at 4.30 last night as per Supervisor as well and there are 3 heavy Clinics today for me to get thru :phew: :phew: :phew: Will just do what I can then - wouldn't be surprised if not in again tomorrow as I am but I'm off until Tuesday after that ( a bit of R & R ;) ;) ;; ;; ), so they can go fly a kite in here then !!!! :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap:

:: :: to all and extra :: to any who need them

Byeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2017, 13:17 
Admin

Afternoon :wave

Busy morning this morning so just getting round to this - the wind has died down a bit but no sunshine today and still quite mild - spring bulbs have fairly sprung up now in tubs around garden ;; ;; ;;

Nothing much to report from here and printer was still working fine this morning as had a big print job to do - will finish other part of the job tonight or tomorrow as won't take much longer to finalise ;) ;) then need to sort things out for tomorrow ;; ;; Apart from a 'surprise' visit with not much chat will be first I have seen lads since December and won't see then again until December again, so got a few surprises and laughs up my sleeve as long as they all play along with me on it :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Work is guddling along and back to 'normal' today !! :soap: :soap:

Byeeeeeee

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2017, 08:29 
Admin

Dull here today and forecast is for rain......... typical :roll:

Up early and all showered so off to town shortly for quick Asda visit, quick sunbed then home to get organised for later on ............... really need this R&R time tonight ;; hopefully with some fun as long as the boys do as they're told and play along :slap :slap :slap :slap

Byeeeeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2017, 10:51 
Super Duper Fan

Hello
Hope that you are all well
Have most wonderful day Cathy
I guess I be on football at work :) wonder what my colleques think if they see me dashing up to the lads and at times I have to say loud I said stop boys you do not run up holding the ball it is football not rugby then I give the ball to member of team on the other side for either free kick or throw in from spot where the lad decides to start running holding the ball
After I tell them I give them warning if again another one then it be yellow then again red so off the field(but only for few min but the lads love football so every min counts)
I have ''ball boys'' when ball goes of pitch area.
Lol one time cheeky lad said I hate Arsenal so I said Spurs make me sick and I pretended to be sick which got them into giggles guess they were not expected that
1 lad told me he is going to support Arsenal he got same name as an Arsenal footballer so I said can I shorten your name ****** to same name as an Arsenal footballer he was thrilled :)
Not listing all but am thinking

Best football team: Arsenal

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2017, 22:28 
Super Duper Fan

Evening,

We went to Holland Haven (between Clacton and Frinton) for a walk on Wednesday afternoon.
I hate these wind turbines that spoil the view.

Yesterday we went Titchwell Marsh RSPB.
The weather was dull, very windy and very cold.

Just one of the many birds we saw.

We called in at Brancaster Staithe.
The tide was out and most of the yachts had been taken out of the water.

This man was raking out mussels and washing them before putting them in containers

I had a 'phone call from Mum's care home to say she had fallen out of her wheelchair.
We went to see her but apart from a nasty graze on her forehead she did'nt seem to be badly affected.

Your game of football sounds like fun Natalie.
Hi to everyone - have a good weekend.

xx

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2017, 12:02 
Super Duper Fan

Morning. :wave

Goodness, it's windy this morning! Was the same or worse on Worthing sea front last night, badly regretted only wearing a lightweight jacket!

It's off to France again to-morrow. We have a boat to pick up this time and as much as we can get into the car. Fortunately, it's an estate, with a reasonable carrying capacity. I need to check with the estate agent exactly how much time we have left, I am guessing about three weeks. :roll:

We had our new bed delivered about a week ago and the difference is amazing! Our old one was so old, I don't remember buying it, I think it was at least fifteen years ago, so no surprise really that it was uncomfortable. It's great not to be fighting over a small duvet!

Lovely bird Johanne - Avocet? We still have cats but only five now. Our oldest is twenty and the second oldest eighteen. We only have one 'youngster' of about six.

You seem very knowledgeable about football Natalie, I've only ever been to one game, it's not something I have ever got into.

I heard a bit last night about your M&G Cathy. Seems to have caused some laughs, very original. :shock ;)

I guess I better get back to work - have a good Monday everyone. :wave

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2017, 13:38 
Admin

Afternoon :wave

Bit wild and windy this morning with a flurry of snow before I left for work :roll: sun is shining now tho but I think it may still be quite :shiv: :shiv:

Nothing much to report - had a relaxing day yesterday and managed to find Outlander on the Amazon Fire Stick and worked out how to view it so done 5 episodes so only 27 more to go to get up to end of Series 2 !! :shock :shock Other than that, just watched some films and DVD's since Saturday as Friday was taken up with uploading videos which took all day and half the night !! :shock :shock

Back to work today and we are being 'selective' with the typing again, so I'm just gonna do the same today then - 2 can play at that game !!!! Just let her say ought as I did mention it but still was left for me to do from Friday and I've been off from Thursday until today :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: Now she's beggared off on a half day which. by my calculations, she is not entitled to !!! Rules for some and not for others - they love lame ducks in here !! :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap:

Byeeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2017, 08:11 
Admin

A bit milder this morning altho had to sit to defrost windscreen before leaving

Nothing much to report - was quite tired last night but unsettled so was up and down a bit through the night and will tell on me today :roll: :roll:

Work is guddling along altho taking the typing from the furthest back date I was always under the impression that the 17th came before the 20th !!!!! even tho I took the 20th away from her she pulled them back and left me with 17th and I was dropping hints right left and centre as well about it !! :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: So while she faffed with 11 letters yesterday I had done over 50 !! :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: Getting pi**ed off in here again but lame ducks are a priority and the workers can go jump !!! :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap:

Byeeeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2017, 08:07 
Admin

Another mild but :shiv: start to the day altho no frost to defrost this morning

Nothing much to report - Son2 got a new bike last night a Boardman as he had put his in for a service and was gonna cost £200+ which is more than the bike is worth so he went for a new one, hopefully he won't have as many problems with this one altho he has had his old one for a good few years now so no shame to it as he's always out on it at weekends as well as going to the gym and playing footie !!!! :phew: :phew:

Work is guddling along but I'm now being 'selective' in my work ;) so today will be spent doing some typing in the morning and then culling a database and getting filing sorted out for Monday as I'm off Friday and Monday to use up the last of my holidays ;; She can get on with the rest of it !! :soap: :soap: :soap: Particularly watching one dictation to see if she does it or not as it was docked yesterday :dunno:

Byeeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2017, 09:49 
Super Duper Fan

Morning. :wave

It's raining! The forecast says it will stop around mid-day and brighten up this afternoon, so something to look forward to!

I'm looking at a beautiful pink camellia, growing up over the wall, from our neighbours’ garden. It's at least 2 metres high and covered in flowers. What I can't understand is we have the wrong type of soil for a camellia, surely it can't be different just on the other side of the wall. :dunno:

Still haven't got to France this week. We really have to go to-morrow to get on with things. The completion date is provisionally fixed for the second week of April, so not much time left! We have a van booked for next week, to bring back the rest of the furniture and some boxes and some of our larger garden pots. Anything left after that will have to go in the skips.

Will be interesting to see what get done at work in your absence Cathy. Have a good few days off. :)

Hi to anyone else around and have a good day. :wave

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2017, 14:51 
Super Duper Fan

Afternoon,

We went to see G4 at the Union Chapel (London) on tuesday.
As usual it was a brilliant show including Lesley Garret and Merill Osmond.
We did'nt get home until gone 1am so had a lazy day yesteday.
I planted up my sinks with some new alpines in the morning and transferred some photos from my camera to the laptop.
Went to do the Tesco shop this morning.

Hope you manage to get to France tomorrow Claudette.
We have'nt had another cat since our old puss died but next doors cat had adopted us and spends a lot of time with us.
We also feed him with the blessing of the neighbour who is out a lot.

Cathy - You deserve a medal for putting up with that woman.

Hi :wave to eveyone. xxx

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10033 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 665, 666, 667, 668, 669