Home Search  Register
It is currently 26 Jul 2017, 21:30

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 668, 669, 670, 671, 672, 673, 674 ... 678  Next
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2017, 17:55 
Super Duper Fan

Evening,

On friday we went for a walk in North Warren N. R. then went on to Aldeburgh for "lunch".
In the afternoon we went on to Sizewell.

Saturday morning we worked in the garden and went to the garden centre in the afternoon.

Yesterday we went to Cavenham Heath for a walk along the river.

We usually have problems with the lily beetle Claudette and it seems the best way is to pick them off before the little devils hide.
This year we are having problems with vine weevils.
You do not realise they are there until the plant collapses and dies.

Enjoy the show with Eileen Natalie.

Cathy - I would love to have grandchildren but neither of my boys have children but I have three greatnephews.

xxxx

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2017, 07:09 
Admin

Morning :wave

Mild up here this morning with a spot of rain

Son2 was busy in garden by time I got back last night from work and worked until about 8.30ish, coming along nicely - had orders to get Rogue One in 3D and a garden rake - a straight one not one of them flimsy curved ones (for raking up grass etc) - Asda had no 3D Rogue One left and only one curved rake - went to Tesco they had nothing (they don't seem to stock 3D DVD's :roll: :roll: ) so will have to try later on in week for DVD :roll: Son2 can get a rake from B&Q as no doubt he'll be getting more slabs for out back as he used up what he had bought last week - only 8 - won't wait and let me get the 40 delivered with my 10% discount :slap :slap :roll: :roll:

Work is guddling along with no problems like what she has !!!!!! :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

:: :: to all and extra :: to any who need them

Byeeeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2017, 10:34 
Super Duper Fan

Hello
Hope that you are all well
Loving the photos thank you for sharing
Shelia and I loved the Palladium show
today I got hairdresser and silly me thought it was yesterday oh well never mind
Not listing all but am thinking

Best football team: Arsenal

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2017, 07:08 
Admin

Bit wet up here this morning :rain :rain

Son 2 was out back again last night laying his slabs so to meet him at B & Q at 6.50pm to get some more and use my discount card tonight - I have a couple of packages to pick up from PO Depot in that area anyway and it's open til 8.00pm so will get them as well and also check out Asda for 'Rogue One' in 3D as Son2 couldn't find it in Irvine last night where he went after work - must be the Easter film for home this weekend then :roll: :roll: Got a magnetic collar for my neck delivered from China last night so trying that out today, very lightweight, got a shoulder support as well but as I have 'big' arms I have had to order some wide elastic to alter the round the arm strap a bit so it fits and other strap fits around your chest and under your other arm, so hopefully when I get that all sorted out my shoulder won't be so painful - should hopefully keep things ticking over until I get to Physio which is a 20 weeks waiting list so only 18 more weeks to go then :roll: :roll: :roll: Finger tingling is very annoying and getting worse - bloods all came back OK just need Multi-Vitamins for a borderline B12 apparently :roll:

Work is guddling along nicely at the moment - could actually work this without her being here all the time and more peaceful and less stressful !!!!! ;; ;; ;; ;;

Byeeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2017, 10:09 
Admin

:shiv: start but sun in now shining but for how long tho ??

Met Son2 at B & Q last night after his footie for some more slabs for out back and some sand so that should keep him busy over the long weekend - nothing much else to report

Work is guddling along and today in the Frantic Friday Meeting this afternoon as we are off on Public Holiday tomorrow and Monday so trying to get typing up to date this morning and spent 2 hours filing etc when I came in :phew: :phew: :phew:

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2017, 14:15 
Super Duper Fan

Afternoon,

Had my hair done yesterday morning then went on to do the Tesco shop.
After a late lunch we went to the garden centre to get some Niger seed for the goldfinches and of course a couple of plants jumped into the basket.
From there we went on to East Mersea for a short walk along the sea wall.
Took this photo of a Mallard and her babies.
She had nine.
Sorry the picture is'nt very good but it was a dull evening.

Have a great Easter holiday everyone.

xxx

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2017, 20:07 
Super Duper Fan

Evening,

Went to Knettishall Heath today after a picnic lunch in the forest.
Started to go for a walk when it began to rain hard so went back to the car after getting wet.
From then on it rained for the rest of the day so made our way home calling at Micklesmere (Pakefield) on the way.
Will be spending the evening watching the TV I suppose.

Hope everyone is ok and enjoying the Easter break.

xx

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2017, 07:53 
Admin

Bit :shiv: this morning with a light veering of frost on windscreen needing defrosting but forecast is to brighten up a bit later on

Nothing much of interest to report - Halle is now lifting her leg to try and get up on chair and footstool in out house ;; Son2 is getting on with his restructuring of the back garden and coming along nicely - another trip to B & Q on Wednesday night for more slabs to finish off path (discount day)

Work will no doubt guddle along as per

Byeeeeeee

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2017, 07:41 
Admin

Bit warmer temperature wise this morning and mild

Son2 got the back wall painted yesterday and finished off laying the slabs he had - going for more tonight at B & Q (discount day) :gig: :gig:

Work is guddling along altho quiet as Bossman is off sick this week and another of the Team is on annual leave, so nothing much to do really. She spent her week+ off painting her flat and I heard her moaning about the neighbours upstairs and their music at all hoours (they are homeowners apparently) ........ something else for her to get the sympathy vote for then :soap:

Byeeeeee :wave

**Photobucket is down for maintenance this morning - will hopefully get pics up in relevant threads once it is back up and hopefully they have sorted out the uploading video issues and I can get them updated as well :cross :cross :cross :cross

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017, 07:25 
Admin

Mild again this morning so possibly some sunshine later on again then ;;

Busy last night - met Son2 at B&Q for discount day for more slabs for out back then rush back home to take Lacey to her swimming, waited there for the half hour lesson then had to wait on her getting showered and ready after then rush back home to mayhem and wait on Mum coming to collect them all as she was away with friends over the back to see a new baby and Son3 was travelling back from work in Perth - my usual 8.00pm bed with Kindle was stretched to 9.15pm so tired this morning - getting old :gig: :gig: :phew: :phew:

Work is guddling along at a snail's pace just now with absentees and not having the usual volume of work

Byeeeeeeeee :wave

PS - managed to watch the lads on Irish TV via the link in the thread viewtopic.php?f=53&t=18991 on works PC !! ;; ;;

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017, 07:17 
Admin

Mild again this morning with just a touch of light rain

Nothing much to report - a quiet night last night so feel up after shower and watched the idiot box !! ;; ;; Got the Celtic Thunder 2016 Tour Live DVD the other day so having a look see on works PC now that it seems to play DVD's ;) ;) Good stuff and Soo, you wodll love this as they wear kilts at some points in it and the songs are good too as well as good looking blokes singing ;) ;) ;; ;; :1: :1: Only thing is for all they are pure Irish I've never seen that they Tour there or UK as yet :dunno: :dunno: but quite big in Canada & Oz

Work is gudlding along altho I'm still doing the lion's share as per - I really don't know how she can disappear so often and is more concerned about this bench for deceased colleague than the work and patient care thru the letters we type up etc !!!! :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap:

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017, 19:59 

ah! has to be a scottish kilt to float my boat :love :love :love :love ;)

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2017, 08:16 
Super Duper Fan

Morning. :wave

Bright and sunny at the moment, but I think we are expecting rain and much colder weather later. I've just planted some tomatoes in the garden, I hope they will survive. :roll:

Last week we collected the final van load from the house in France. We have just a few bits and pieces to pick up now, which will fit in the car. We are still hoping for completion by the end of the month but I'm beginning to think there might be a delay. The people buying our house are selling theirs and their purchasers seem to be a bit on the slow side.

We had a quick drink in a newly refurbished pub, right on the beach last week-end. The view is great and they have done a good job of the renovations. However, two very ordinary drinks were £10 and I thought that was rather a lot! :shock The sailing club, which also has a view, is half that, so I think we will stick to the club in future!

What's the difference between a Scottish and an Irish kilt Soo? I thought they were about the same! ;)

I'm very much in favour of an 8.00 p.m. bedtime with a book Cathy. ;; I seem to be doing it more and more often. :roll:

Love the ducklings Johanne! I miss the visits from the duck families in France, I've even thought about a pond in the garden, but it is just too small.

Hi to Natalie and anyone else around. :wave

Have a good day everyone. :)

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2017, 09:29 
Super Duper Fan

Morning ladies :wave

Still around checking up with you all now and again !

All is well here nothing of note to report though, Annie had her 9th birthday a couple of weeks ago how time has flown ! Woody is a busy as usual and after all the lovely sunshine we have had in the last few weeks is limping a little as he has been running around to much !

Grandchildren are growing up far to fast and very independent now ! cant believe Louis will be 23 this year :shock

Looking forward to our Scottish tour in June be nice to see some of our own landscapes for a change but hopefully of to Yellowstone again next year.

In a few weeks I am going to photograph Wolves in Wales at a special sanctuary I will also be walking with 2 of them so quite excited .

Cathy-I don't know how you put up with your co-worker ! you must be a saint as I would have to say something.

Yvonne- Lovely photos as always.

Claudette- I hope the house sale goes through ok it seems to have been going on for so long !!

Take care all of you and will chat again soon

Kate

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2017, 15:02 
Admin

Afternoon :wave

Lovely and sunny up here today with a slight breeze :cool ;;

Day off today as my podiatary visit, so as per Son2 went to B&Q for more slabs as been reduced by 50% all weekend and finishes today so should have enough to finish job !! Used to have pink slabs but now changed to cream to go with painted house so it's not a mish mash and looking good it is too ;; ;; looks so big and bright now ;) ;) Got hoovered and laminate steam cleaned and 4 sultana loaves baked before Podiatrist came and phoned back Social Work about getting bathroom changed to wet room so now got to wait on Occ Therapy getting in touch to do assessment - been a while but hopefully they will agree to change it as I've gone as long as I could struggling with it - all I've managed to do today has been done with loads of sit down breaks or sitting to push steamer over floor - I get there.........eventually :roll: DH is in Liverpool at a Union Conference so peace until Wednesday night so not as much cleaning and tidying to do !!!!! :slap :slap

Best get rice on to mix with yesterday's left over curry for tea and mix some pancake batter as got a dispenser jug thru Facebook to try out - just put the batter in and squeeze the handle to release batter into pan saves faffing and messing with a ladle in bowl ;) ;)

Claudette - almost there :phew:

Yvonne - more lovely pics

Kate - nice to hear from you.........23 WOW where did that time go ?????!!!!! :shock :shock

Byeeeeeeeee :wave

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 668, 669, 670, 671, 672, 673, 674 ... 678  Next