Home Search  Register
It is currently 24 Jun 2017, 18:24

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 672, 673, 674, 675, 676  Next
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2017, 14:14 
Super Duper Fan

Afternoon,

The weather here for the last few days has been erratic.
One minute the sun is out and the next it is chucking it down.
On tuesday we had torrential rain all day.

My mother died late on monday evening.
I did'nt realise how much there is to be done when someone dies.
So have been quite busy.

Hope everyone is ok.

xxx

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2017, 17:57 
Super Duper Fan

So sorry Johanne. I know it's hard to lose your mother, at any age.

There is a lot of work to do when someone dies, I wish that, somehow, it could be made easier, for people are not functioning well in these circumstances.

I will come back to-morrow. Take care. ::

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2017, 19:08 
Super Duper Fan

Just in out
I hope everyons well
Sending condulences and deepest sympathy Yvonne on loss of your mum

Best football team: Arsenal

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2017, 09:04 
Super Duper Fan

Morning ladies

Nothing much to report from here except we had a bit of a car crash going to visit the Wolves on a photography day, all ok though and not our fault ! my car should be back by Monday.

I had a poorly Woody yesterday but a visit to the vet and £ 80 later :soap: he is better this morning !!!

Yvonne-So sorry to hear about your mum sincere condolences , it is hard sorting everything out especially at such an emotional time ::

Take care everyone

Kate x

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2017, 10:22 
Admin

Morning :wave

Looks to be a nice possibly sunny at times day up here after the rain of yesterday ;;

Had the kiddies for a bit last night - 3.5 hrs to be precise - as Mum was going to get her hair done and Dad working as usual. Her hair is so thick it takes ages to get coloured but it is really lovely tho (hair envy :roll: ) I have an 8" high wooden stool that the kids use and Halle has discovered it this week and can sit on it or straddle it but last night she was playing with a skipping rope beside me and I turned to see what was happening on Easties and turned back and the little minx was standing on it at the drawered units in the alcove and chucking my printer ink cartridge boxes on the floor :shock :shock She can walk a few steps unaided now but she didn't have her shoes on last night so was a bit hampered but did manage a step or so every now and again -p she's gonna be big trouble that one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl :rofl Got 2 of them again on Saturday as Lacey is going to a friend's for the day, so Papa can take them to the Gala Day then, weather permitting ;) ;)

Work is guddling along as per

Yvonne - so sorry to hear about your Mum, at least she is at peace now but hard for you -thoughts are with you & Pete and the family :: :: :: ::

Kate - hope you are OK after your bump - would love to see any pics you have of the wolves, sounds like it would be a good photoshoot ;) Vets services certainly don't come cheap :shock :shock

:: :: to all and extra :: to any who need them

Byeeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2017, 10:31 
Super Duper Fan

Morning. :wave

It's sunny this morning and the wind has dropped a little, well quite a lot actually from the force 9 we had a few days ago! I've spent the last few days trying to repair the damage in the garden. We got off quite lightly I guess, but I still don't like filling my garden rubbish bin with broken branches. :cry:

This week's good news is the completion date on the house in France has been set for next Friday. :phew: :clapp I guess I shouldn't get too excited until the documents are actually signed but at least we can be much more hopeful now. :) We are making a final visit on Monday, to check that there is nothing left behind that we want and feed the ducks and the birds one last time. I am leaving some food for them in the house, I'm told that the new owners are keen on wildlife, so I am hoping for the best.

Sorry to hear about the accident Kate, it's such a shock, even if no-one is hurt.

I hope you are managing to sort things out Johanne. It seems to go on forever, particularly if there is property involved. Lovely photos of the gardens and Woodbridge looks great, somewhere I would like to visit.

Sorry the dance show was a bit of a trial Cathy. I used to do that sort of thing was I was a kid and I'm sure ours were absolutely dire for anyone watching! :roll:

Hi to Natalie and anyone else around. Hope everyone has a good week-end. :wave

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2017, 15:06 
Super Duper Fan

Afternoon.

Spent most of friday morning at the undertakers.
In the afternoon pottered about in the garden.

Yesterday was our village regatta so we walked down to the river.
We live about 200 yards away.
My favourite part is the arrival of the old smacks.

It must be a relief to know that your house sale is finally about to be settled Claudette.
I envy you having grandchildren Kathy.
So pleased Woody is OK Kate.
Hi :wave Natalie

xxx

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2017, 10:10 
Admin

Wet up here today and was blowing a hooley early this morning around 2.00am !! :roll: :roll:

Nothing much to report - tired this morning as had kiddies again an Saturday for a bit and then again on Sunday - nice to see them but they can be tiring at my age !!! :1: :1: :gig: :gig: Neighbours through the wall whose house has been on the market for quite some time had been up to cut their back grass, so I chapped the door and took a while to be answered and said to the wife that we were wanting to take down the wall and gate and replace with higher wooden and she said she'd say to her hubby, but they went away and never came back to me, so they have been told about it ............ very ignorant couple !!!! :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap:

Work is guddling along as per :roll: :soap:

Yvonne - lovely pics - hope all the arranging goes well for you - very stressful time :: ::

Byeeeeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2017, 07:24 
Admin

Dull but mild up here and just had some rain and showers forecast for the day :roll: :roll:

Nothing much to report, same old, same old altho legs were sore last night - probably be worse tonight as it's hard graft day for me today (even tho every day is, this one is extra hard with 4 Clinics that I seem to be left to do)

Work is guddling along - she had 2 letters to do yesterday and they sat all day - she managed them and another 4 after I left at 4 !!!!!!!!!!! :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap:

Byeeeeeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2017, 07:15 
Admin

Mild, warm but dull this morning - may get a shower or 2 but won't amount to much I expect

Nothing much to report from up here just now all is quiet ;) Lacey had to look after her wee sisters and her Mum on Monday night as she was having severe pain from her gallbladder (waiting on Consultant appointment to get it out) until Son3 got home - she is a wee star ;; ;; ;) Didn't have a good sleep last night - legs very restless and painful - really getting harder each day to get up and move around but thankfully slackens off after being up for a bit if I move around regularly that is but still quite painful and uncomfortable - sorry to say this but roll on winter when it is colder and they won't swell so much :2: :2:

Work is guddling along altho was in a bit of shock yesterday as she took a Clinic I would normally be left with :shock :shock :shock

:: :: to all and extra :; to any who need them

Byeeeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2017, 07:56 
Admin

Been raining overnight up here this morning but think we have to have some sunny spells later on ..................... with rain as well !! :roll: :roll:

All quiet up here just now - Kirsty had her last day of employment yesterday to spend more time with kiddies and do a bit for Son3 ;) ;) which she can do from home

Work is guddling along altho she is off today (not scheduled) as son has hay fever and has to take his to GP - why can't his Father take him ??!!!!!! :soap: :soap: Be interesting to see what she puts this day down as - annual leave, flexi or special leave ??!!

Byeeeeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2017, 07:22 
Admin

Mild but dull and a bit rainy this morning altho cows are lying in middle of field so that should bode for a better day later on hopefully

Just got in last night and then quick shower and had to go down hill to pick up D-i-L and Annabella as it was pouring, so done in my PJ's I went :gig: :gig: Son1 had a lot of mail to collect :dunno: Finally got my tea around 8.00pm :roll: :roll: Watched the Real Full Monty on ITV - was really good and well done to the stars involved for going thru with it but, like the stage show, at the 'reveal' the audience are blinded by bright halogen lights from the back of the lads so you don't actually see anything :gig: :gig: :soap: :soap:

Work guddled along as she wasn't in and Physio phoned me with another cancellation (3rd one) so 3.00pm on Monday so means I have to leave around 2.30pm as it's 30miles away - good enough for her so good enough for me - I did e-mail her upstairs and said at end - 'hope this is ok' but never got a reply !!! :soap: :soap: :soap: I will be going anyway :P :P Wondering if she will appear today as it's my 4 and being off yesterday ??!! :dunno: :dunno:

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2017, 07:31 
Admin

Warm already up here altho was very pea-souper earlier on but sun came thru and it just disappeared - got to work and looks like it could rain it's so dull !! :dunno: :dunno: :roll: :roll:

Was a glorious weekend and spent some of yesterday out in it - only an hour or so and DH said I look like I'm just back from a good sunny holiday abroad :dunno: ;; Had my dinner out back at patio table as well ;; Went to local ice cream parlour for double nuggets for afters (49 flavours daily) and got a 1/2 litre tub of any flavour I wanted for free cos I share his posts on FB !! :P :P :P :P Father's day went relatively well which is a plus for us as usually something kicks off !!! ;; Was my 8th birthday as well - I have 2 like the Queen as was 8 years ago yesterday that I had my brain op, so potentially 8 years I might not have had otherwise after an incidental finding of a brain aneurysm due to disturbed sight ;; ;; ;) ;)

Just did the backlog count for Friday - how she manages to put 0 is beyond me as there were 8 !!!! :soap: :soap: Early finish today as got Physio appointment - they honed on Thursday with a 3.00pm one which was better than the early morning and was here on my own 2 that I had to turn down - if I hadn't taken this one I wouldn't have received another offer - e-mailed her upstairs and finished with 'hope this is OK' and she has read it twice but I haven't received a reply - Medical appointment and we are allowed time for them so any come back for going and I have the e-mail proof I let em know !!! :soap: :soap: :soap: Very ignorant :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap:

Keep cool down there folks as you's get it a lot warmer than us up here being nearer the equator etc :cool :cool ;; ;; :1: :1:

Byeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2017, 20:42 
Super Duper Fan

Evening,

Just popped in to say "Hi".
It has been a busy week sorting out the funeral, insurances, pensions etc.
I did'nt realise how much there was to do when someone dies.
Still got the flowers and the wake to sort out.

It has been so hot here all weekend and as most people know I am one of those miserable people who hate this weather.
I burn so easily and then peel so do not sit outside in the sun.
It also gives me awful headaches so I usually stay inside during the day.
Enough of my moaning.

On saturday evening we went for a walk on the Naze at Walton-on-Sea.
There was a cool breeze coming of the sea that was nice.

Stayed in most of the day on sunday then spent the evening at my brothers.
My niece and her family are on holiday here from Australia for a few weeks.

Cathy - Sorry you are still having to put up with that woman at work.

Hope you had a good weekend everyone.

xxxx

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2017, 07:43 
Admin

Nice and sunny again this morning altho was foggy at one point n drive in to work but to be warmer than yesterday they say ;; :cool

Stopped early yesterday to go the Physio ( still no reply from her upstairs - ignorant :soap: :soap: ) Got exercises to do and said that typing wasn't an ideal job for neck problems but on typing this I don't restrict my neck at back like he seemed to think :dunno: :dunno: I blame the air con altho not too bad in this weather but more when it's colder outside it pain me with the icy draught - neck support I have (very lightweight) does help to protect from the draught tho ;;

Work is guddling along and today is a busy day for me altho I notice she didn't do much once I left yesterday - I left at 2.30 and she was here until 5.00 and managed to do a whole 6 letters - all short ones as well so quite a lot left to start off with today :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap:

Yvonne - takes a bit of time to get organised and it's true, you don't realise how much until you have to do it all :: ::

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 672, 673, 674, 675, 676  Next