Home Search  Register
It is currently 23 Oct 2017, 21:28

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683  Next
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2017, 11:45 
Super Duper Fan

Morning ladies :wave

Weather has been dreadful lots of heavy showers and fleeting sunshine! already fed up with wet dog walks !!

Nothing of note to report really, I have been asked to photograph a wedding its on 21st September told the bride i am only an amateur so no guarantees !! Dogs are doing fine at the moment, Annie had a tooth out a few weeks go but Pet Plan paid out £460 so well pleased just had to pay the excess :)

Cathy-Sorry to hear Jen is struggling I hate it when dogs get old, sometimes as hard as it is you have to make the decision to say goodbye :cry: I have watch season one of Black sails on Amazon Prime all seasons on there just got to have time to watch ! Outlander season 3 starts tonight cant wait to see it !!

Natalie-Pleased to hear Charlotte is a little better ::

Yvonne-Sorry to hear you advent been feeling too good , hope you are now on the mend ::

Claudette-Gosh your puss is an amazing age , I thought Tuppence did well getting to 19+

Well thats it for now have a good day all

Katex

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2017, 16:58 
Super Duper Fan

Afternoon,

Another dark dank wet afternoon.
Had a really heavy show an hour ago and the black clouds are back again so it won't be long before we get another.

On saturday afternoon we went to Wrabness N.R. but as my back and diverticulous is still being a nuisance I stayed in car with my book.
Drove on the Harwich for a while before going home via Clacton.
There was a beautiful bright rainbow which I took a photo of but srill struggling with Flkr at the moment so can't post it.
On sunday we went to Cavenham Heath and had a short walk as as soon as we left the car it began to rain again.
Called in at Lackford Lakes N.R. and DH attemped to go for a walk but the it rained heavily again so gave up and made oir way home.

Oh dear it's raining again and now it is thundering.

Cathy - Hope the pain in your leg is easing a bit.

Kate - I am sure that the wedding photo's will be brilliant.
Your photography always looks professional.

Natalie - Hope Charlotte is still keeping better.

Hi Claudette x

:rain :rain :rain :rain :rain :rain :rain :rain :rain

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2017, 07:35 
Admin

Morning :wave

Dull but warm up here this morning

Asda run done for a couple of bits and always manage to pick up summat for kiddies Xmas as well ;; ;; ;) ;) All quiet here - Jen seems to be better when taken out for a short walk - she knows how far she can manage and turns back when had enough - I think lying around sleeping all day makes her stiffen up, I know I do :roll: :roll: and, as we have laminate, her back legs just kinda go when she tries to stand up as she has no grip for her paws :2:

Kate - I'm sure you'll do the bride and company proud with your pics and there is always Photoshop to kinda do special effect ones as well - I've see one many years ago where the venue had a high pointed ceiling and there was a pic of the bride's face on one side of the roof and the groom's face on the other looking down on themselves at the altar ;) ;)

Yvonne - hope the diverticulitis gets under control soon ::

:: :: to all and extra :: to any who need them

Byeeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2017, 09:09 
Super Duper Fan

DO NOT READ THIS MESSAGE IF YOU ARE EATING
leaving a gap before I start this message

Hello
I hope that you are all well
Charlotte on antibotics and other medication for itas when she passes pooh it the runs there is blood
Vet said could be her immune system being weak or something else if not cleared up by Friday she have blood tests.
She is on special tin dog food.
I forgot to hand in petplan form to vet so now I got 2(she been to vet last week and given meds for poohs and as it not cleared up went back to vet
Kate am sure your photos will turn out great.
I am not listing all but am thinking

Best football team: Arsenal

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2017, 07:18 
Admin

Dull and slight rain this morning and not so warm now - even office is cold

Nothing much of interest to report - had 2 kiddies and Mum visiting for a bit last night in between Zara and Lacey's dance classes finishing and now Halle is saying 'poop' when she has dirtied her nappy whether it is a No1 or a No 2 :gig: :gig: :gig:

Work is guddling along altho only 3 Clinics yesterday and I did 2 and left her the other altho she was taking her time and faffing with phone calls and appointments for patients :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: I never caved in tho ;; ;;

Byeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2017, 07:45 
Admin

Dry up here this morning but rain forecast for later on :roll: :roll:

All quiet up here at home - getting 3 amigos tonight for a bit while Mum goes to her Personal Trainer for a bit as Son3 will most likely be away working or working late if he's home :phew: I have organised their dinner so in oven and all DH has to do is turn on the gas when he gets in, just before they arrive - should be well under way eating by time I get back ;; ;; Got them again weekend for a bit while she does some work for Son3 then again got Halle weekend 13 - 15 October as they are taking the other 2 to Alton Towers for a treat, and getting doggie as well - oh, what fun !!!!! :gig: :gig: :phew: :phew:

Work is guddling along altho quiet at the moment. Friday Meeting stuff has to go on digital, so worked that one out the other day but don't think her behind me was too impressed because I did it - her upstairs coming down some time today to discuss, altho as far as I'm concerned it's all worked out and they agreed with my e-mail of sample run of it

Byeeeeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2017, 07:27 
Admin

Dull but dry up here this morning altho no idea what rest of day will bring

All quiet up here - had 3 amigos last night for a couple of hours so that was fun :gig: :gig:

Work is guddling along altho I had around 3hrs off yesterday afternoon as I had developed a black eye and no idea apart from rubbing it, so because of my aneurysm history behind that eye they insisted I go to A & E to get checked out, so off Lillian, one of the Nurses, went and got a chair to ferry me round and waited a wee while with me until I was triaged - just a nasal blood vessel in the corner at the eye that had ruptured with rubbing and bruising might spread out a but but nothing to worry about on the aneurysm front so Doctor got a Porter to wheel me back round to office just in time for my last toilet call before leaving for the night :gig: :gig: :gig: As expected she had gone at 4 even though I wasn't back until 4.35 and she should have waited !!!! :soap: :soap:

Byeeeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2017, 20:54 
Super Duper Fan

Evening,

The last few days have been bright and sunny in the mornings but rain every afternoon and evening.
Been doing a lot of gardening when it has been dry getting ready for winter.
Emptied the tubs ready for planting up some spring bulbs.
Decided to throw all last years bulbs and get new ones.

Not sure if I should say this on here but we went to Bury St Edmunds to see Blake last night.

Pleased every thing was ok at the hospital Cathy.

Have a good weekend everyone.

xxxxx

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2017, 22:11 
Super Duper Fan

Hello
Hope everyones well
if not get better soon
Yvonne of cause you can say about seeingother artists,I like Blake but ot seen them peform for ages
Not listing all but am thinking

Best football team: Arsenal

PostPosted: 18 Sep 2017, 08:26 
Admin

Dry and warmish up here today and sun is trying to come out at the moment

All quiet on the western front - had the 3 amigos for around 9hrs on Saturday, boy they do wear you out !!!!! :phew: :phew: :gig: :gig: Weather wasn't up to much and no jackets, so just stayed in to mayhem and mess !!!! :gig: :gig:

Work is guddling along and in myself today as she is on flexi day altho had a phone call from 'her upstairs' on Friday wanting to refer m to Occ Health cos of my swollen leg last Friday when she was down - was more swollen that normal and painful cos I had no Furosemide to take to get rid of fluid after being on it for a month - GP doesn't like prescribing it long term - told her I see GP for that but wouldn't take no for an answer (bullying) also told me that my job description includes filing and attending training classes they have now and again but I can't walk to them but I can drive !! Needless to say DH being a Unison Rep was absolutely raging when I told him and he had a phone call from the Unison Branch Secretary about something and mentioned it to her and she was raging as well !!!!! Certainly doesn't know her Equality & Diversity Act 2010 then :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: I shall attend (if I can) showing compliance but will be asking a lot of questions and dropping things in that will get back to her from it - not that I will get an apology anyway !!!!!!!!!!! Made me feel totally incapable of doing my job :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yvonne - Blake do put on a not too bad show - I saw them a good few years back at my local Theatre

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2017, 07:30 
Admin

Dull and nippy this morning - winter is coming (well X-factor is back on TV now so what more can we expect :roll: :roll: :gig: :gig: )

Nothing much to report - off tomorrow as tumble dryer being delivered from Argos ;;

Work is guddling along and had a nice day apart from Occ Health phoning me - did tell her I said no but sher upstairs wouldn't take no for an answer and she agreed that it was my right to say no, but anyway, phone consultation and I asked if she had a magic wand that could get rid of lymphedema and I got a silence and then an errrrrrr,.......... no - told her I was under regular GP review, so she seemed OK and said OH were there if I needed them (knew that already :roll: :roll: ). She e-mailed report to her upstairs and she came back with an e-mail telling me I had to put in writing why I had declined OH input (she also copied her jobshare and her manager into that one) !!!!!! :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: Son2 has composed me a blurb to send back and he is good with words, so that to see to today. She also asked for a risk assessment to be done as well so had her down to do that - only need a new keyboard as some letters have worn off keys (I wonder why :roll: ) - she did mention I had spoken to OH and I asked her to add in Regular GP review as well, so covered that one there ................................. what a palaver !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DH says any more and I can do a formal grievance but, as I told him, she would deny saying about the walking and driving same as she did when I reported her behind me for being on her mobile phone all morning one time and she told her who had reported her !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Confidentiality broken)
Supposed to avoid stressful situations and this is escalating stress for me !!!!!!!!!!!! :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap:

Ho-hum another fine day then

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2017, 09:08 
Super Duper Fan

Morning. :wave

It's a cold one and so autumnal. The sun is coming though and I think it is going to be a lovely day. I'd love to be out there doing something but tied to the computer keyboard. I think it's time I retired!

DH sailed on Sunday, and for the first time, since the spring, I was wrapped up in a warm coat. I was just enjoying a hot mug of tea when they started to come back. It was a short race for charity. Something called 'Bart's Bash', in memory of Andrew 'Bart' Simpson who drowned whilst sailing an America's Cup boat two or three years ago. He used to sail a Finn, the same class of dinghy as DH. This event happens at almost every dinghy sailing club in the UK, on the same day. It raises a lot of money to get children and young people, from all backgrounds, involved in sailing.

We are working on finishing last year's accounts. Last year was our busiest ever and there are masses of transactions to check and correct the odd mistake. We have until Wednesday, so not much time left. Then it will be over for another year, thank goodness! :phew:

Oh dear Cathy, the politics at work sound dreadful for you. Is there anyone there who is supportive? I think you need an ally.

Hi to Natalie. :wave I hope you and Charlotte are OK.

I'm keeping my bulbs for a bit longer Johanne. This coming spring will only be their second one, so I think there should be some more life left, if I put a topping a fresh compost and some feed in the tubs. I planted some Fox Tail lilies at the bottom of the gardens over the week-end. I have never grown them before but they looked very interesting in the photos. :)

Good luck with that wedding Kate, I'm sure the photos will be brilliant!

A quick hi to anyone else who may be around. :wave Have a good day everyone. :wave

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2017, 22:59 
Super Duper Fan

Evening,

Went to the garden centre this afternoon to get some spring bulbs and were amazed to see that they had decorated Christmas trees on show and had lots of Christmas decorations for sale.
I think Christmas seems to come about earlier each year.
I really don't want to think about Christmas in september.
I emptied the tubs the other day so just need to mix some fresh compost in hen they will be ready to plant up.

Cathy - they don't make things easy for you at work do they?
They would be in a muddle if you were' nt there and your so called colleague was left to do the work.

Claudette - I love Foxtail Lilies but they will not survive in my garden . I have tried many times but they just do not come up.
I planted three pot grown ones this year but they did'nt survive. One flowered then just died.

Hi Natalie - See you on Saturday in Clacton.

xxxx

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2017, 07:08 
Admin

Dark and wet up here this morning but what else can we expect as now into second half of September :roll: :roll:

Busy day yesterday - watching some recordings from Sky box while doing lappie stuff while waiting for Argos delivery of tumble dryer which came around 11.15 - then put it on for a bit but not right cycle (will take time to find a regular cycle to use but think I've got it sussed now ;) ) - managed 2 washings dried and fluff filter wasn't too bad and cleaned easily, water dispenser at bottom (it's a condenser one) - took it out but not much water in it for 2 loads :dunno: :dunno: couldn't see a plug in it to empty it, just to upend it and water ran out of slats at bottom - we shall investigate next wash ;) Had 3 amigos for a bit after school which meant I was just back from hairdresser for a tidy and Asda 5mins before they landed - boy, the 2 older ones are hard work if they can't get out and even when they can it's stuff everywhere !!!!! :phew: :phew: :phew:

Son2 had cut lawns Tuesday night and pulled out dead sunflower and geraniums that DH had got for outside, so need one hardy plant for front of door at one side as a lavender at other and the spring bulbs are in the other pots around from last year, so should be OK for a flowering this year

Work looks to be guddling along and today is Friday Meeting day as we have out public holiday tomorrow so this is our Friday this week and I'm off on Monday as well, so nice rest to catch up on things on lappie that I have to get done ;) ;)

Byeeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2017, 11:24 
Super Duper Fan

Morning. :wave

Rain for most of the night and very dull and damp this morning. At least I don't have to water my pots and it is quite warm. :)

The weather was warm and sunny yesterday, so we sat outside a waterside pub and watched the various activities. I had my little bird watching binoculars and had fun looking at the people fishing, the wet bikes, the sailing and motor cruisers and a fleet of dinghies racing from a local club. One guy had a bulldog on a long lead as he (the dog!) enjoyed a swim around a sandbank. I think people were making the most of, probably, one of the last warm days this year.

DH has finished the accounts for 2016 and instead of giving it a break, has decided to get this year up to date. I can see the point, but I was hoping for a rest from accounts! Not my favourite activity. :roll:

Hope you have sussed out the tumble dryer Cathy and that you have having a good long week-end. :)

Oh dear Johanne, if you've had trouble with the Foxtail Lilies, I guess there is a very good chance I will as well. I was already slightly worried and I have planted them in a semi-shaded position and I think they prefer full sun. I'll let you know what happens!

Hi to anyone else and around and have a good Monday everyone. :wave

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683  Next