Home Search  Register
It is currently 23 Oct 2017, 21:31

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 679, 680, 681, 682, 683
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2017, 07:06 
Admin

Morning :wave

Bit of a hooley last night and still the same this morning - really need to look out my socks and shoes now I think !! :roll: :roll:

Nothing much to report - same old, same old ;; DH now brings the doormat thru for Jen to get up on her feet as she just can't get to grips with the laminate any more with her paws like she used to - at least if she can get standing for a bit to get her 'land legs' she can then move, just the lying all day sleeping stiffens her legs up and I can sympathise with her as mine are the same when I get out of bed until I get moving a bit :roll: :roll: :2: :2: Seems the 2 younger amigos were playing up last night and their dog :roll: :roll: They better behave this weekend or I'll be running away with Kirsty as well ;)

Work is guddling along altho a Clinic from Friday hadn't been done for favour of work on Monday, so I had to get that caught up with :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: If I wasn't here I don't think anything would get done altho I do notice if I'm off for a length of time (a week) I come back to see that someone else has done a good bit of the work so I'm presuming she phones upstairs to say she needs help !!! She's not here I get on with it myself, they really are thick upstairs that can't see that !! :soap: :soap: :soap:

:: :: to all and extra :: to any who need them

Byeeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2017, 09:24 
Super Duper Fan

Hello
Hope you arewell.
My back hurts,must strained it.
Yesterday went to charity quiz
There were nice prizes for raffle which I won 2. cosmetic bag and bath set(bath salts bubble bath and lotion)
It raised £1000,Some was from the weekly quizes( each week money goes into charity fund and every so oftern money goes to spefic charity) what left by end year gets shares between various charities.
David and I done better score wise then what we have done in past
Missing lyrics David knew more modern songs and songs from yester year I knew, such as trailer for sale or rent was the songKing of the road.
History was more using my gray cells that Eisenhower square was in London (now called Grovenor square)
Dail square was what Arsenal was called.
Argos was dog was Odysseus doggie
All questions had multi choose
I am not listing anyone but am thinking

Best football team: Arsenal

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2017, 07:07 
Admin

Still windy and a bit wet here this morning altho sun did appear yesterday afternoon and same is forecast for today

All quiet up here just now with nothing much of interest to report

Work is guddling along at the same pace - thankfully her last day until next Thursday, so a nice peaceful week for me, as she's off to a local caravan park for a well deserved break !!!! :dunno: :dunno: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2017, 07:10 
Admin

Bit of a breeze out there this morning but forecast is to brighten up a bit later on again

All quiet up here for now altho that will change tomorrow when we get 2 amigos and their dog for a sleepover :roll: :roll: :phew: :phew:

Work is guddling along altho I see she has left 2 long dictations for me even tho they were there when I left last night and she was here an hour later !!!!! :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: At least it will be peaceful for me until next Thursday when she is back and there are less Clinics for me to type up as well for a change ;; ;;

PostPosted: 16 Oct 2017, 07:19 
Admin

Not to bad this morning but they say that the tail end of hurricaine Ophelia is to hit this afternoon so could get a tad windy and wet then :roll: :roll:

Hectic weekend as was doggie sitting on Friday night then same on Saturday with the addition of 2 youngest of the 3 amigos !!! Zara was OK until later on at night and then it started ........ wouldn't do as she was told 'cos I told her off for summat and then was wanting her Mum (at Alton Towers) and then wouldn't go to sleep - was still up at 2.00am trying to get her to settle down and get in a bed (any bed) and go to sleep - told me she didn't like me :2: She was okay in the morning and then drew a piccie of the 2 of us and told me I was the best Granny ;; Went into another strop later on and didn't like me again :2: - finally the 2 of them nodded off around 2 - 3pm so Dh and myself did too as we were shattered !!!!! :phew: :phew: :1: :1: Finally got picked up around 5 - 5.45pm so quick tidy and chillax with X-factor - DH had to go on a recruitment thingy at Hossie for Union, so a little voddie was in order :P :P Up this morning and could have slept on all day I think - will be nodding off later on I expect

Work is guddling along and peace in here until Thursday when she's back

Byeeeeeeeee :wave

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2017, 06:47 
Admin

Right hooley out there this morning and has been all night, well, at least since I got home from work - just made it in the door and it started to build up !!! :roll: :shock

All quiet up here now so nothing to report

Work is guddling along and I don't have many Clinics this morning as 3 I would do are all on Annual Leave, so coping just fine ;; ;;

PostPosted: 18 Oct 2017, 06:49 
Admin

All quiet today weatherwise as Ophelia seems to have passed over now

Nothing much to report altho I notice this morning that Zara was acting up last night :roll: :roll:

Work is guddling along and even managing to get a quick extra read of my Kindle on my phone in ;; ;;

PostPosted: 19 Oct 2017, 06:55 
Admin

Mild this morning but no idea what the forecast is

Nothing much to report on the home front just now - all is quiet

Work is guddling along altho apparently there are going to be a few extra Clinics to cope with soon and I ain't doing them !!!! Had it yesterday from 2 sides as was told that Assistant General Manager says we are always up to date typing wise so we should cope okay - I said someone would have to pull their finger out and do more and it wasn't me - 'Oh, she goes for a couple of hours filing so that balances things out' - so another discriminatory remark about my disability then :soap: :soap: :soap: - I think when she goes away to do that I will shuffle some papers around until she comes back as I can't escape to do same - why should I keep working at these times and not have a break away from desk and 'she answers the phone' - tried to get across what the point is of having a book to write messages into when she relays them verbally all the time which takes 3 - 5mins a time - would certainly save a lot of time if that wasn't done !!!!!! :soap: :soap: All I got was that you are supposed to answer the phone unless you are busy at the time and then it can go the answer machine - errrrr, that wasn't what I was saying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :soap: :soap: :soap: I just closed it all off by saying that 'if you remember this is why I was put in this post' i.e. to cover her being unreliable and a lazy worker - that soon shut them up anyway - DH was bloomin' ragin' when I told him :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: I will have to try and slow down with the work now and then we'll see what happens

Well she's back today so we'll get all her woes no doubt about her last few days off but at least I am off tomorrow and she is off Monday so a long weekend of peace from it ;;

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2017, 07:16 
Admin

Dark and mild this morning so far

All quiet up here with nothing exciting happening altho Son2 is clearing out wee back room and had ordered a fold up small double bed for when kiddies have a sleepover - it comes next Monday when I am off for my Podiatrist coming - will get new duvet and covers etc for it this week when I get paid so it's all ready for them whenever ;; Think I've finally come to after a long drive on Friday night/Saturday morning

Work seems to have guddled along without me on Friday altho there wasn't much left for her to do anyway :roll: :roll: Peace today as she is off on flexi day

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2017, 10:10 
Super Duper Fan

Hello
Hope that you are all well
I feel for you Cathy just not fair.
Went to see od sil + grandkids.
Soon as I saw gs he said Arsenal boooooo(before I got hello) eeeerrrrr thanks son inlaw
I told gs he should listern to his daddy's daddy and to his mummy's mummy and daddy and Arsenal are the best :gig:
Small world I got cousin well more then 1 cousin in Essex but this 1 cousin oh let me start in beginning.
MS girlfriend lives in Essex and her dad was at school with cousin,well from around 4 years upwards to many years later being great friends but not oftern in touch now as cousin is single and paths are differerant when you have kids to single life.
Not listing all but am thinking

Best football team: Arsenal

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 679, 680, 681, 682, 683